Mastering Nutrient Awareness Course
Tracking Macros vs. Set Meal Plans
What's the truth behind 'calories in vs. calories out?'
How should you be reading nutrition labels?
Is meal timing really important?
Does it really matter what combination of foods you put together in your meals?
Matt and I answer all of these questions + much more in our newest mini-course "Mastering Nutrient Awareness."
Upon completion of this course, each participant will have a thorough understanding of what it means to optimize nutrition and how to approach their diet to upgrade their results. The world of nutrition has become oversaturated with information but not enough context. In this course, we specifically address all of these hot topics with the facts and proper application to help YOU achieve the best possible outcome.
Course Contents (90min)
- What does it mean to "optimize nutrition?"
- Defining macronutrients
- the role of protein, carbs, and fats
- types of fats
- Defining micronutrients
- IIFYM vs. Meal Plans
- Combinations of macros + meal timing importance
- Glycemic Index
- Calories In vs. Calories Out
- Misconceptions about reading nutrition labels
- Endocrine disruptors
- The truth about cooking oils
- which oils to use vs. which to avoid
- Case Study
- breaking down how certain ingredients affect overall health, digestion, metabolism, hormones, etc
- Building a diet
- Training in the am vs. midday vs. evening
- Factors to consider when choosing the best diet approach
- Apps to utilize for tracking macro- and micronutrients
- Sources and additional reading
**After purchase, I will manually add your email address to the Google drive for the video + course contents**